Find your limiting beliefs and shatter them.
1. Don’t ever feed for one second the thought you cannot make a positive lasting impact in your world.
What makes you think you cannot make a difference?
2. Channel your energies from constant struggles to constant giving.
What makes you think you cannot be a giver?
3. There is nothing this world needs more than people uniting to fight evil.
What makes you think you cannot be a warrior?
4. Our actions ought to inspire others to become more.
What makes you think you cannot serve others?
5. Nothing takes place of deliberate practice towards self-mastery.
What makes you think you cannot master your craft?
6. Courage is to do the things other don’t think you are capable of doing.
What makes you think you cannot do what you think you can’t?
7. All champions in history learned from their mistakes and kept on trying again and again.
What makes you think you cannot be a champion?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy