Where are they?
1. Where is the passion? Passion is being alive, living with expectancy, anticipation and enthusiasm of great things to come.
2. Where are the emotions? If you want to be delivered from a dead life first endure the roller coasters, the breath taking, the bone-rattling rides when living the moments.
3. Where is the thrill? The absence of passion is a boring life with no highs and lows, being content with sameness.
4. Where are the feelings? A boring life is the one where we no longer feel our feelings.
5. Do you know where all your passion has gone? Find a purpose and I bet you will find your passion.
6. Where is the risk? Recognize risk and receive it you want to add passion back into your life.
7. Where is the gratitude? Be not just grateful, be overflowing with gratitude.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy