How will your life be measured?
What is your legacy going to be?
Here are 7 things to focus on:
1. Love who you are. All you need is buried deep inside you. It is up to us to dig in there and find what is already there to live a meaning life.
2. Love what you do. Learn to love and choose well what you do. If we all need to work we might as well love the work we do.
3. Love building relationships. Relationship building skills can be learned by all of us. All that we do boils down to having healthy relationships.
4. Count your blessings. Develop a love for God and all his creations. We are all here to love, to learn, and to share our blessings with others.
5. Speak and live the truth. Truth is not positive or negative; just the truth. Freedom comes from living the truth. Seek the truth and you will find it.
6. Take time to reflect. Reflect, ponder, study, and make adjustments in the areas that matter most. Be a great scorekeeper of your life.
7. Have unwavering faith. See with your mind and heart what is to come. Deeply believe in the great things coming your way and they will be yours.
All of us can start living a great life at the moment we decide to live a great life.
Make the decision today to live a life that will be measured by your greatness.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)