The road to success
1. Do what has never been done before. Why not attempt to do the good that has never been done before?
2. We can only be the best we can be by learning from others. Are we learning from others at least as much as we are learning from ourselves?
3. The road to success is paved with new mistakes. Why make old mistakes if there are so many new ones to be made?
4. Saints strive for perfection; the rest of us can strive for excellence. What are you striving for?
5. We only get what we can picture. Do you have a clear picture of the standard of excellence you are striving for?
6. The only true music comes from the sounds of nature. What music are we listening to?
7. Never follow what others wish for you, follow the desires of your heart. What are the desires deeply seated in your heart?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy