Freedom – Daily Dose 3
Freedom is never free; that is why it is priceless.
We are all responsible for protecting our freedoms.
What are you doing on a daily basis to protect our freedoms?
Answer these 7 key questions about freedom:
1. How do you define freedom?
2. What does freedom mean to you?
3. Why is freedom important to you?
4. How much do you value freedom?
5. Do Americans still value freedom?
6. Are you gaining or losing freedom?
7. What would you do if you had only 30 days of freedom left?
It is easy to lose what we don’t value or we don’t even know we have; such is freedom.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."