Things We Live For
1. Hear our kid say “you are my hero.”
2. Listen to a passionate friend tell a great success story.
3. Laugh our guts out until our ribs hurt and tears come out of our eyes.
4. An old friend recognizes you, gives you a hug and says "it is wonderful to see you."
5. Your baby granddaughter gives you a grand smile, grabs a book and says “read it to me, please.”
6. Talk with any teenager without an EGO.
7. Tap into the imagination and dream world of an 11 year old kid.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)