1. The biggest risk of all is not taking any risk. Risk and adventure is impossible when our possessions possess us.
2. No obstacle is too big if we have faith. No matter how intimidating an obstacle is, don’t let it dictate your life.
3. Set your soul on fire and let others see you burn. Christians should be known by the fire in their souls.
4. There is no place like home. Carve a place for yourself landscaped by curiosity, listening to nature, naïve grace, and daring playfulness.
5. Leaders are like eagles; less than one in a thousand birds. The work in American corporations is killing people’s souls by trust-less managers disguised themselves as leaders.
6. Chase greatness instead of security. Risk is indispensable to a significant life.
7. There is always a price to be paid. We cannot bargain the price of true success; pay full price, it’s worth it.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy