The Value of Freedom
1. It is easy to lose the freedoms we don’t appreciate or don’t even know we have. Which freedoms are you willing to fight for?
2. Those that are free and don’t fight for those that are not will lose their freedoms. What role are you playing in preserving our spiritual, economic, and political freedoms?
3. Don’t think about price of freedom and success; think about the cost of apathy, mediocrity, dependence and bondage. Which direction are you heading?
4. Don’t fight for your rights, fight for the freedom to take responsibility; there is less competition there. Are you forsaking the rights to solve your own problems?
5. The wise always go beyond conventional wisdom, they swim against the current. Do you have the courage to go against conventional wisdom?
6. Invest all you can in your character; your freedoms will trail. Are you investing time and money or spending time and money?
7. All the rewards we need are found in the journey of living a free and significant life. Are you free to live the life you always wanted to live?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy