The Law of the Farm
1. The Law of the Farm says that if we follow a sequence of proven principles we get a predictable performance.
Did you know that a proven system produces a predictable performance?
2. The Law of the Farm applies to everything we do in business and in life.
Have you thought about applying this powerful law in your life?
3. The principles governing the law of the farm are perspective, planning, preparation, planting, prevention, protection and performance.
Can you imagine following these principles in everything we are involved with?
4. The Law of the Farm brings to life the biblical law that says we reap what we sow.
Did you know that in one way or another we are all sowers?
5. The Law of the Farm is a natural Godly law.
Did you know that natural laws supersede all man made laws?
6. Farming is the most noble of all professions.
Have you thought about thinking like successful farmers do?
7. My parents used the Law of the Farm not to raise animals or grow crops; they used the law to raise boys and girls.
Are you applying the law of the farm?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy