We only get what we imagine
1. Reading is the best of all addictions. Can you imagine buying someone’s life experience for the price of a meal?
2. Have a childlike questioning ability. Can you imagine having a sense of wonder that everything is possible?
3. Never let your natural curiosity be neutralized by intimidating and untrue assumptions about questioning. Can you imagine discovering and getting rid of our limiting belief?
4. Questions are not embarrassing. Can you imagine asking the right questions to the right people at the right time?
5. Questions are not dangerous either. Can you imagine getting the answers to your life’s most pressing questions?
6. Life it’s all about finishing strong and not about how often and how well we start. Can you imagine living the life you always wanted to live?
7. In order to change we must change our current behavior. Can you imagine finding the motives that keep us where we are and eliminating them so we can go where we want to go?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy