Wednesday, July 9, 2014

LIFE EXAM

Examining Life

Here are 7 questions to ask yourself.
Go ahead and answer them and you will never be the same again.

1.      What do I want to be remembered by?
2.      What do I want to leave behind when I die?
3.      Am I the author, the creator of my autobiography?
4.      What would my life story movie script say?
5.      How good am I to learn from all the turning points in my life?
6.      Can I recognize a great opportunity when it comes to me?
7.      Am I living life or is life living me?

Live an examined life so you can leave legacy.

Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
                      
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)

Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment