What is your story?
The pictures we create become our reality.
1. Is the list of what is important in your life right in front of you? Create a clear pictured for each item.
2. What are the images you are creating for yourself? Imagination is more important than knowledge. Have your imagination guide your life.
3. Do you know who you are, what you believe in, and who you want to become? Without faith we are absolutely nothing.
4. If you are not where you would like to be in life then isn’t it time to stop listening to yourself? There are times in our lives we must start speaking to ourselves.
5. How well do you know your purpose, your cause, and your life story? No purpose, no story.
6. Are you creating a great story so you can share it with generations to come? There is a story only you can create.
7. Where can you find security? Security today is not in a job or a pension or mansion or land or gold or silver; security today is in the quality of our thinking, learning and doing.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy