Which personality are you?
1. The quiet achiever. They mind their business while others make noise.
2. The organized achiever. They focus on priorities while others are distracted.
3. The loud achiever. They back their words with deeds while others make noise.
4. The messy achiever. They sacrifice order for results
5. The quiet underachiever. They avoid conflict like a plague.
6. The organized underachiever. They value order above all else.
7. The loud underachiever. They value noise over results.
8. The messy underachiever. They think the world conspired against them.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."