Where does wisdom come from?
1. People with great homes usually have great libraries in them. How big is your library?
2. The size of our legacy will be directly proportional to the size of the dreams we chase. Are you chasing a dream or are someone’s dreams chasing you?
3. Study gives us knowledge but wisdom comes from the reflections on our experiences when we apply truth. Is what you know so?
4. Get information from the right sources. Did you know you can be hurt by what you don’t know and what you know that it isn’t so?
5. Apply truth in your life. It is only the application of truth that gives us results and wisdom.
6. Mental toughness is what separates the HAVES from the HAVE NOTS. You can choose where you want to be.
7. Always remember that while some of us are being entertained others are working diligently to protect our freedoms. Freedom is never free.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy