Chasing Time, Money or Both?
If a farmer wants lots of corn that farmer has to invest in planting a lot of corn. Most of people are all chasing time, money, or both. The only way to have plenty of free time and plenty of money is to do what a farmer does, to invest time and money. So simple, yet so few do it!
The following nuggets focus of the proper thinking about having time and money:
1. Stop spending time and money and start investing time and money now.
2. It’s easier to stay out of financial trouble than to get out of financial trouble.
3. If you own a-cash purchased Bentley don’t get financial advice from the broken broker that drives a financed Fiat.
4. The financial world is kind to those who are generous to themselves and those around them.
5. Financial insanity is to be wealthy and marrying for money.
6. Extraordinary financial results come to those who consistently take disciplined ordinary money actions.
7. The time to fix broken financial thinking is before you have money.
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)