Things to think about
Are you learning from those around you?
1. A miserable life comes from the unwillingness to change. Aren’t you tired of playing it safe?
2. The unwillingness to change comes from dreams that aren’t big enough. Have you lost your sense of wonder?
3. We fail one compromise at a time. Why not stop selling out?
4. The world kills our ability to dream. Why not hang around dreamers if you want to become one?
5. Read until you fall in love with reading. Did you know that if you don’t read you are missing out big time?
6. Learn to fail greatly. All successful people have failed their way to success. What makes you think you can’t?
7. Be positive. No challenge can be overcome by negativity. Have you ever seen something great come out of negative people?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy