Got issues? Up to your eyeballs? We all do, don’t we? Only you can fix them, so let’s get going.
1. Begin your self-mastery program today. Procrastination is the enemy of greatness.
2. Start modestly with small steps by fixing the little things that bother you. Peaceful living comes from self-mastery.
3. Pay no attention to things that don’t concern you. What other people think of us is none of our business.
4. It is ok to be thought foolish and simple with regard to matters that don’t concern us. Most successful people looked foolish at some point in their journeys.
5. Never be concerned with other people’s impressions of you. Be concerned in doing the right things right.
6. Most people are dazzled and deluded by appearances. Focus on internal matters.
7. Refrain from trying to win other people’s approval and admiration; yours is sufficient. The right people will eventually see the greatness in you.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy