Something amazing and … scary
Only the truth will set us free!
America has been living on borrowed time and money for a few decades now. In the last decade things have really taken a grand scale. Below you can see the main bubbles getting to unsustainable levels. This is the sort of thing that used to happen in developing nations, the banana republics, the Brazils and Argentinas, or the Greeces of the world. Can you imagine when the following bubbles burst at the same time? Our nation has never experienced anything like what is about to happen in the next few years. This is coming from the positive 7 nugget man. This is no new news for those of you that understand basic economics.
1. Healthcare Costs. $3.1 trillion per year. Our unhealthy habits are already costing $9,700 per person per year. Are you spending that much? No wonder Obama care made it unlawful not to have health insurance. Everyone now has to pay no matter if you are healthy or not. Sounds like socialism to you? The funny thing is that the more the country spends the unhealthier the people get. Leave it to the government and it will be done in a grand scale!
2. Government Debt. 18 trillion and growing! $18,167,409,937,221; now that is a very big number; $56,378 per person. It took 205 years to get to one trillion in debt by 1981. The last trillion of debt was added in days not in years. Since 2008 $5.5 trillion of fiat money has been injected into the economy. All the new fiat money was added as debt to those who work to service their debt. The government debt of $18 trillion does not include other government liabilities (things like social security and healthcare). The total government debt rises to over $130 trillion when we include these long term liabilities. Who is going to pay for it? The dwindling working/producing souls. Does it resemble to Roman Empire? Leave it to the government and it will be done on a grand scale! Talk about voluntary slavery?
3. Consumer Debt – Mortgages. $8.2 trillion. This is $157,000 per household. The little equity in our homes will likely disappear during the next housing downturn. Fractional reserve banking is the greatest scheme ever created where banks can increase by 10 fold the money they can loan out. Loaning out fake money and collecting real money? Can it be legal? Only if the government does it. Leave it to the big banks along with government and they will siphon our money without us even realizing it. Talk about voluntary slavery?
4. Consumer Debt – Student Loans. $1.2 trillion. The average balance per student is $37,000. Can you imagine leaving college with a debt burden and not be able to find a job in the field of study or any field for that matter? Do you still think it is a good idea to borrow money and to go to college to get a degree for which there are no jobs? Talk about voluntary slavery?
5. Consumer Debt – Auto Loans. $1.0 trillion. Can you imagine financing a new car for 84 months? Many new car loans are upside down; the value of the car is lower than the loan balance. Talk about voluntary slavery?
6. Consumer Debt – Credit Cards. $0.7 trillion. Imagine paying $9 billion a month on interest to service this debt. Talk about voluntary slavery?
7. The Financial Matrix – voluntary slavery. How come all the above happened under our watch. Our nation and the majority of our people are trapped in this debt spiral, a debt growing in exponential proportions. Get educated. Learn the defense, offense, and the principles of financial fitness so you can get out of the Financial Matrix and help others do the same. We will survive the global meltdown that is certain to come. Let’s see if we can learn lasting lessons this time! An uneducated public is easy to be conquered, controlled, and enslaved. An educated nation can never be conquered.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."