The wounded healer
1. We are all wounded people. How are we healing our wounds?
2. Our wounds are physical, mental, spiritual or emotional. Which wounds are in need of healing the most?
3. Wounded people have the ability to relate with others. How are we putting our woundedness in the service of others?
4. We all can be wounded healers when we become a source of healing. How are we tending to our own wounds?
5. Our humiliation can bring joy to others. How are we bringing joy to those around us?
6. Our rejection can bring a community of joy. Are we using rejection for the production of sacred things?
7. Time heals if we actively work with our suffering for the source of forgiveness. Are we tapping into the power of forgiveness?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy