Success is a by-product of creating value in the lives of others.
1. Our lives improve when we do.
2. Our rewards become effective when we do.
3. Our values become effective when we live them.
4. Our faith becomes effective when we live our faith.
5. Our influence becomes effective when we serve others.
6. Our freedoms are only preserved when we defend them.
7. Our significance becomes effective when we influence others in a positive driven direction.
We are designed to create value. Apply these truisms and prosper!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy