What is leadership?
Leadership is influence in a positive driven direction. Leadership is the fruit of our spirit.
1. Leadership is not about giving handouts, it is all about character, duty and honor while giving hand ups in our communities. Leadership is also about building relationships to achieve the desired results.
2. Purpose guides us to make our toughest decisions. Purpose is the culmination of our passions, potential, and possibilities.
3. Vision allows us to endure throughout the implementation of our decisions. Vision keeps us focused where we are going.
4. Significant lives are only lived by those who give a hand up to those in needs. A life of service is a life well lived.
5. Become a better you and you will attract the right people in your life. We become the average of those around us.
6. Strive to excel in the area you have been called to excel. The key to a great life is to detect our calling and work diligently to fulfill it.
7. We owe to our Creator to serve those in need. No great life is possible without helping others to live better lives.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy