7 Steps to Achievement
If you are not happy and you know it, do something about it. If you are not living the life you’ve always wanted, definitely do something about it. If you feel trapped, get some urgency and do something about it. If you feel suffocating pain by the circumstances you are in, hang in there, greatness may on your horizon. Here are a few things to think and act upon.
1. Awareness. Awareness is the 1st step on the road to achievement. We often have to get mad before any change can occur. We only change when the pain to stay the same is greater than the pain to change. No pain, no change; no change, no progress.
2. Reflection. We must pay attention to what we are unhappy about. Understand that happiness comes from within. Take some time to define the changes you want to see in your life.
3. Listening. If you are not happy with the results you are getting in life, perhaps it’s time to stop listening to yourself and the wrong sources of information. Those negative thoughts embedded in our subconscious mind are deeply rooted and must be overridden with positive thoughts and emotions.
4. Unplug. Unplug to the wrong sources of information and stop listening to people that don’t have the results you are looking for. Plug into the right sources with the right information, from people with the results you are looking for; learn to think and act like they do.
5. Faith. Strong faith is the foundation of all positive change. We don’t lack potential, we lack faith. Faith is present when we believe before we see. Surrender to the truth and be disciplined to exude faith in who you are and all you do.
6. Action. Write your own “book of acts”. Be known for taking action in the midst of chaos and despair. The road to failure is full of fools that were victims of analysis paralysis. Keep your scoreboard in front of you and make continuous adjustments to get to your desired destination. A great life is always comprised of many small victories compounded over time.
7. Lead. Let your character be the compass for all your actions. Look at your life’s scoreboard to check your results and make adjustments. Deeply care about those around your and be a master at building relationship. Treat your customers like diamonds.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!