Main Reasons to Be Financially Free
Financial literacy is the key to financial security and financial freedom. Financial freedom is not for everyone; it is only for those who believe in it and have the guts to pursue it for the right reasons. Without the right reasons to seek financial truth we are bound to fall for any quick scheme and stay in financial mediocrity, struggling financially for the rest of our lives. Here are 7 real or right reasons to pursue financial freedom.
1. Choose lifestyle. Without financial freedom we are bound to live a lifestyle chosen by someone else. Financial freedom allows us to think and live in the right places and in the right locations.
How about having the choice to visit the wonderful places the world has to offer?
2. Have financial security. Security means different things for different people. Financial security comes from having the right assets that generate income.
How about leaving the illusion of job security or leaving the rat race for rats?
3. Make the right investments. Without financial freedom we cannot make the right investments for the right reasons. Things like investing in ourselves, in our passions, and in the causes dear to our hearts.
How about having the choice to invest in your unique mission in life?
4. Focus on health. With financial freedom we can allocate time and resources into physical, intellectual, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Wealth is a lot more than money. Wealth also includes full health, free time, and healthy relationships. How long and how well would you live if you could invest in your whole health?
5. Have the right time allocation. Financial freedom allows us to spend the time with those we care the most about – our family, friends, associates, the underprivileged.
Is your time and energy going to your priorities or your obligations?
6. Have more fun. Financial freedom allows you to pursue creative leisure. Creative leisure is the ability to have fun, learn, and work at the same time. People get in and stay in financial bondage when they pursue entertainment as a relief for self-imposed stressful lives.
Imagine how much creative leisure could you have in your life?
7. Help others. True joy in life comes from helping and serving others. It takes time, energy, and resources to do that.
What is preventing you from volunteering for the right organizations with the right causes?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book PRICELESS, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust"
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious"
“Managers influence numbers, leaders influence people by inspiring them to pursue excellence”