Angry or Hungry?
1. What is Anger, Rage or Anxiety telling you? Turn the ARA into a force for good.
2. How we deal with loses or failures separate winners from losers. How bad do you want to win?
3. True leaders never find themselves in helpless situations. Are you the one in one thousand willing to master the skills and abilities in order to lead?
4. Find the positive in your negative emotions. It is easy to find the negative in positive situations.
5. Happiness is a miserable goal, but a valuable experience. Happiness is a by-product of who we are.
6. Work turns into productivity when there is a scorecard associated with it. What is your scorecard telling you?
7. Give words to your living and living to your words. Are you at least doing what you are promising you will do?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy