That special moment
“There comes a special moment in everyone’s life, a moment for which that person was born. That special opportunity, when he seizes it, will fulfill his mission – a mission for which he is uniquely qualified. In that moment, he finds his greatness. It is his finest hour” - Winston Churchill.
A spiritually, financially, and politically free nation is made up of free people.
1. The leading indicator for results in any nation is measured by her people’s competence and capacity. What are you doing to increase your competence and productive capacity?
2. A country’s organizations must concentrate their resources for results instead of non-productive ventures. Are we enabling or disabling others by our own example?
3. A nation’s future is measured by the quality of her leadership. Are the people you are serving changing their behavior and their hopes for a better future? From a freedom standpoint, are we better off today than in 2008?
4. We can never help others by giving what they can conquer for themselves. What are you laboring to conquer?
5. Never set personal goals for others who are capable of setting realistic goals for themselves. Aren’t we all in control of the results we get in life?
6. Without a profit there is no business in the long run for any business. How profitable has your business been?
7. Without measurable results, changed lives and conditions, there is no reason for any organization to exist. Does your organization meet these criteria?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy