Let Freedom Reign
Spiritual, Economic, and Political freedoms are what makes a society prosper.
It is easy to lose what we don’t know we have.
Do we know what your freedoms are and what we you doing to protect them for future generations?
1. Freedom is priceless. How do we value our freedoms? The hard way is to lose the freedom we have.
2. Freedom is sacred. Freedom is a God-given right to be understood and fought for.
3. Freedom is essential for liberty. Without freedom tyranny reigns and society suffers.
4. Freedom is the production of sacred things. We are always one generation away from losing our freedoms. Are we willing to fight for our freedoms or are we just let them be taken away little by little?
5. Freedom is earned. Past generations fought for the freedoms we have today. We better understand them and protect them.
6. Freedom is always under attack. Powerful governments and exploiters are the encroachers of freedoms. How close are we keeping an eye on them?
7. Freedom is not free. Freedom is well worth the price we have to pay for.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy