Will you laugh more?
Laugh out loud, very loud!
1. Learn to laugh at yourself. Laugh at your inadequacies and you will see a way to overcome them.
2. Where there is a will there is a way. You don’t lack intelligence you lack will. Where there is a will there is a relative. Be ready; they will show up.
3. Evaluate people by their questions not their answers. Make your questions greater than your answers.
4. Choose work over a job. Amazing how much free time one can have once free from a job. Take your job and find a way to get rid of it!
5. We can have time and money. The only way to have money and free time is to invest money and time instead of spending time and money. As long as you are trading time for money you will not have both.
6. The greatest risk is not taking one. Insanity is keeping on doing what you are doing and expecting different results.
7. We can overcome our circumstances. It is not what happens to us that matters; it is what we do with what happens to us that count. Be careful what you tell yourself; the stories you keep telling yourself from what happens to you.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)
Author of the book Priceless www.pricelessbooksforlife.com
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead www.follow-to-lead.com
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Leadership is about people, management is about numbers; leaders influence people and the people influence numbers."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."