Can you imagine?
1. If teachers would only get paid based on the royalties from the success of their students.
2. If education institutions would actually educate instead of just train their students.
3. If teachers’ qualifications would be based on results in their lives instead of on their diplomas.
4. If Colleges and Universities would educate their students to develop their mission, vision and purpose for their lives.
5. If affordable education would be available to everyone instead of just the elite.
6. If teachers would educate their students on principles explained through real stories.
7. If teachers would be true living examples of great to inspire their students.
Can you imagine that?
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)