1. Look and see. Look around and see all the wonders of creation. Take time to see the greatness of it all. Take deep breaths and take it all in. Fill your brain with beauty and realize how perfect even the simple things are.
2. Surrender. God is in control so why not surrender to Him completely. He is in control all the way anyway. Partner with Him and follow His clues.
3. Have patience. Time is only a friend to those who are patient. Patience requires discipline which can be learned. Stop spending time and start investing time wisely.
4. Pray. Live the discoveries from your prayers. Joy comes to those whose prayers become reality. We become what we pray. Prying is what fuels our souls. The more we pray the higher the octane rating of our prayers.
5. Nurture your soul. Upon His arrival we will get a new body but keep our soul. Take good care of your soul; it will be with you for eternity. How good is it to get everything else in life but lose our souls?
6. Stop judging. Let God alone be the judge. If only God can judge our hearts why then are we so judgmental? Before judging take a close look at the mirror and you might learn a few things. Be careful to remove the plank in your eyes so you can see clearly.
7. He knows. God always gives us more than He asks from us. Stop demanding and count your blessings and more blessings will come your way. Never forget that all we have has been loaned to us by Him. Let’s be a force for good by wisely using His no interest loans.
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)