Who’s your real partner?
Who do you trust when the bullets start flying? Who can you trust?
1. Know where you are going. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.
2. Build trust in your relationships. Real communication only happens when people feel safe. Performance evaluations systems used by most companies only create mistrust.
3. Who can you trust? Do they trust you? Can you trust others? Respect everyone, trust is earned. If you are going to trust be sure to verify.
4. Partner with our Creator. Business and God can and should go together. Our nation was built upon that partnership. Bring out the God created genius in people.
5. Our outer self is the task oriented self. That is what the world pays attention to. That is what we normally want others to see in us. Put up a great face when in reality what really matter is what is inside of us.
6. A lasting legacy is born from your inner self. Honor your inner self that is reflective, loving, and giving.
7. Wake up and enjoy each day. Have fun doing what you love, life is short and it can end at any moment!
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)