1. Be humble. Learn to walk in your own shoes before you walk in someone else’s.
2. Find meaning. Life only makes sense once you believe God has a plan for you from today to eternity.
3. Mind the journey. Your journey is the way it is so your uniqueness is revealed.
4. Choose the destination. Our journeys have a destination that never ends. Choose wisely and act boldly in the right direction.
5. Watch for detours. The detours in our lives reveal our identities.
6. Welcome challenges. Embrace your challenges for only they make you grow.
7. Succeed at something that matters. Define your own success and never settle for someone else’s.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)