The Greatest Gift
Be a giver in a world of takers.
1. Leverage the power of generosity. What we send out comes back multiplied.
2. Be a creative giver. Jails are full of creative takers.
3. Invest twice to feed your brain as you do to feed your stomach. How many adults do you know that are doing that?
4. The most valuable gift you have to offer is the gift of yourself. Choose niceness instead of grumpiness; the rewards are priceless.
5. When gratitude becomes a habit, generosity follows naturally. Count your blessings.
6. Ordinary people can make extraordinary difference. All you have to do is to do ordinary things extraordinarily well and do it consistently.
7. Early in life we focus on getting so later in life we can focus on giving. We all came into this world with nothing and will leave with nothing.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)