Live Intentionally For Excellence
1. Gain control of your personal finances. Is the lack of money causing stress in your life? Money is a by-product of who you are. Be more, do more, and you will have more. Be willing to delay gratification.
2. Find your personal barriers. Are you too busy to recognize what is holding you back from living the life you always wanted? If you are busy all the time you are either ineffective or chasing the wrong things.
3. Create memories. Are you creating memorable moments with your family? Do things that will matter to others in the long term.
4. Have a bucket list. Have you written the list of the things you want out of your life? Do first things first. Focus on the important at the expense of the urgent.
5. Have courage. Do you have the courage to face the truth so you can continue to learn and grow? Leverage the power of compounding in learning and wisdom. Wisdom compounds faster than money.
6. Be an independent thinkers and doer. Are you ignoring the rise of the independents so wealth will not ignore you? In this new economy, the leaders, the entrepreneurs, are the ones that will rise above the surface. Be willing to swim against the current to build strength to survive the next economic downturn.
7. Find your source of power and turn it ON. What is the source of power to electrify your life? Leverage your strengths and work on minimizing the negative impact of your weaknesses.
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)