FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
1. Freedom is sacred. Why are we just sitting by and watching our freedoms being taken away? Freedom is not free. It is worth paying the price for our freedoms. Sacrifice is the production of sacred things.
2. Take charge of changing your life. No one will do it for you. How can we take our old selves into a bright new future? Change is a must to live the life you always wanted.
3. Surround yourself with champions. Find people making a difference in the life of others. Learn from them all that you can. Drop the anchors that are holding you back. Set sails and go forward, not backwards.
4. Be consistent. Consistency is sticking to your goals and dreams no matter what conditions come your way. Never be at the mercy of your circumstances. Nothing takes place of consistency and persistence. These two things alone will create wonders in your life.
5. It is your life. Your life is yours to design it, to build it, and to share it. Use it up for a purpose and not for pleasures.
6. Look inside yourself and find your purpose. It is in there dormant, deep inside you, waiting for you to do something with it.
7. Write your own obituary. Do it not to start dying, do it so you can start living. What will you be remembered by?
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)