What are you waiting for?
There is never the right time to do the right thing. If you wait for the perfect conditions you will likely miss the boat. Your ship is not coming to you; you have to swim to it. People spend time and money watching others’ greatness (like the Olympics). Why don’t you start investing time and money to pursue your greatness? Now is the time to be extraordinary.
1. You can go from ordinary to extraordinary. Ordinary people can deliver extraordinary results when they are given the opportunity, the encouragement, and the reward to do their best. Be an encourager in a world of downers.
2. Find power in your suffering. Have you suffered from power failures? Why do people suffer from power failures? Why not find our greatness in our suffering? Think you got it tough, think of Him?
3. All that is seen is short lived. There is a lot more to life than meets the eye. The saddest thing in this world is to see people that can see and have no vision.
4. Stop being selfish. Is denial and distrust stealing the joy from your life? The world does not revolve around you. The world revolves around Him.
5. Resolve to get better every day in every way. Resolve to be the best you and let your life speak.
6. Resolve to be a go-giver and you will become a go-getter. Resolve to change your life so those around you can change theirs. Resolve to have a thick skin and soft heart.
7. Resolve to be a force for good in a down spiraling world. The future belongs to the fast learners and the fast doers, called entrepreneurs!
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)