The American Gentleman
1. Those who have been converted need to be converted again. Being born again is NOT just a onetime event; it is the renewal of our souls continuously and living as an example for others to witness. Many born again have been dead for a long time; it is time to rise up and live your faith.
2. Morality is not democracy. 51% wrong will never make the wrong right.
3. You are only set free when you overcome the need to be in control. The more we try to control others the less control we have over them as time goes on.
4. Power ambition is what renders people powerless. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Power seekers end up in a very secure place.
5. Courage is to take action despite fears. To remain young let courage rule over fear and never let your enthusiasm fade away. Most advancements in the world have been made by people who were naive enough not to know it could not be done.
6. The highest unemployment in America is with Angels. They have been out of work in a recession for a long time. The greatest poverty in America is spiritual poverty. Let's put those Angels to work.
7. The American gentleman is the endangered species in need of protection. Two thirds of boys are not raised with model fathers in their lives. Thank God for those single mothers and grandmothers who are raising their boys to grow up to be responsible individuals.
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)