The Clock Is Ticking
We all have heard the saying time is money. If you believe time is money, then you are likely trading one for the other. Time is a lot more valuable than money. Agree? How about this one? You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. You are not a dog, are you?
Here are today's 7 Daily Nuggets for your enrichment:
1. The only security today is our personal commitment to daily self-improvement. The old deal, loyalty in exchange for a job, is no longer available. New deal is to control your circumstances. Get better every day in every way on how to deal with change.
2. Life is all about what we love to do. Start keeping score in your life. You can never hit a target you don’t have. We can only master what we enjoy doing.
3. Don’t waste your life living in the past. View all mistakes, what doesn't work, as lessons learned. Have a cause that directs you towards your future, your vision.
4. Become a more loving and accepting human being. It will boost your self-esteem.
5. A clear vision is the picture of the desired outcome. It’s directionless to live without a purpose and a cause.
6. Life is truly PRICELESS. Reflect more, love more, and above all, leave a legacy.
7. What is your legacy? Would the kid you were then be proud of the person you are today?
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)