When Love Leads To Freedom!!!
Only love conquers, fortifies, and endures.
1. Love and serve. Be a master of self and a slave to those you serve. Love people and people will love who they are and what they do.
2. Read the best. The four best books ever written are: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. True love may lead to ultimate sacrifice.
3. Be silent. When silence becomes your best friend you become wise. When you love yourself you can give love to others without begging for their love back.
4. Be free. There is no freedom without love and there is no love without freedom. Think communism and communists.There is no freedom under the tyranny of mediocrity. Love is a choice. Entitlement is the purest form of voluntary slavery.
5. Master. Make modern technology your slavery slave instead of being enslaved by it. Watch out! The love of technology will enslave you.
6. Know the truth. What if what you know is a fraud and not the real thing? Be wise by what you live and choose to love, not by what you know and emotionally become dependent on.
7. Be wise. There are only two eternal destinations, choose wisely. Love with all your heart, mind, soul, and spirit. Eternity is a long time to be wrong.
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)