Is it time for you to go to obedience school?
Even the dogs that go to obedience schools live better lives!
1. Take a chance. Educate yourself in the essentials of life. Be a master of money and relationships in your life.
2. Make wise choices. The choices you make today will impact the quality of life of your family tree for generations to come. Choices compound either for the positive or for the negative; your choice!
3. Find your God given purpose. What you are looking for cannot be found outside God’s will. All you need to succeed is buried deep inside you so dig it out.
4. Be obedient. Be obedient to what matters most. God rewards the committed, the obedient. There are miracles in commitment.
5. Live the truth. Apply as much truth to your life as you can. It is not easy and you will be opposed even ridiculed but you will look back and be glad you did.
6. Be prepared ahead of time. Learn to anticipate and determine how you will act under tempting situations. Those seconds between stimulus and response determine what you get in life; respond instead of reacting.
7. Learn to digest. Meditation is to the soul what digestion is to the body. Pray often, pray wide and deep. God’s delays are not His denials.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)