Stretch Your Thinking
Do you want to create a future that is greater than your past?
1. Many people are schooled, few are educated. What are you doing to continue to educate yourself? Wake up and discover the power of self-discovery.
2. Train your face to smile more. Why not let your face know you are smiling? Choose to be happy and let others know.
3. Identify where you stink, and then take a shower. What areas of your life need a deep cleaning? Start with attitude and thinking.
4. The ultimate goal of every business is to positively change lives. What kind of business are you in? Have products that change lives. Exaggerated claims are everywhere.
5. Stop being a motivator and start being an inspirer. Where does your motivation come from? Get your inspiration from the right sources.
6. Go to your future to get advice for your future. Why go to the past to get advice for your future? Use proven systems and processes.
7. Change your thinking and change your results. Always ask what is the best I can do for my community and my tribes? Be the best that only you can be. All else is snake oil!
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)