Rejuvenate and Live
1. Have peace. Peace is not found until we accept God’s mercy. We all have a space in our heats that can only be fulfilled by our Father and Creator.
2. Tender the Heart. The imbalances in our hearts are reflected in our external activities. Cut the noise in your life and you will be able to think clearly and focus what matters most.
3. Rejuvenate. Our soul needs rejuvenation so allow 24 hours of complete silence once a month. The investment of time in silence and solitude pays big dividends.
4. Live life. Have a cause and a purpose. What inspires you to live the life you are living? What makes you get up in the morning with a zest for life? Most man live lives of quiet desperation (they die at 25 and wait to be buried at 80) because they do not have a cause. A cause gives a man the courage to fight battle and live an adventurous life. The day will come when we all will have to give account for our lives. Will you be ready then? The hardest thing in life is to explain the lack of results.
5. Have faith. Once you live your faith people around you will want to spend time with you. We only accomplish what we allow in our faith. How big is your faith? Faith has the power to move us so we can move mountains.
6. Be virtuous. Let virtues be your attracting forces. A virtuous life is a life worth living. Winners never cheat and cheaters never win in the game of life.
7. Love. Love is a powerful emotion and force. Meet people where they are at especially in their brokenness. It is in our brokenness that we find our greatness. God never picks superstars to do His works. Christ picked 12 broken people and through them changed the world forever.
Be glad you are going through some struggles. There is no victory without struggles. Endure and have the will to finish what you started.
Be part of the leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)