Faith Is Powerful
1. Faith is seeing without believing. Can you see with your mind?
2. The three components of faith are: believe, behave, and belong. Do you have 100% belief? 99% is not good enough.
3. Faith is demonstrated by living it daily. How are you demonstrating your faith?
4. Believe in the truth; live the truth, share the truth, belong to the truth. How do you know if someone has faith?
5. Faith takes the im out of impossible making the possible. When have you done the impossible?
6. Faith helps you achieve what you believe. What do you believe and why do you believe in what you believe?
7. Faith has the power to move you from negativity to positivity. Are you sharing positivity or negativity?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)