Priorities or Obligations
Do you live by your priorities or by your obligations?
1. Live a life on purpose. Detect your purpose and live it.
2. Take a personal inventory of your life once a year. Today is the best time to do it.
3. Decide what type of person you want to become and life you want live. Take action on your decisions.
4. Know yourself better than anyone else. Focus on your strengths and your weaknesses will be revealed.
5. Live a principle centered life. Principles endure because they have passed the test of time.
6. Know that you are going in the right direction. Decide to continue until you reach your destination.
7. Be a master of self-care. Live by your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional priorities not your obligations set by someone else.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)