Love and Beauty
1. Beauty only leaves when love is gone. How beautiful do you feel?
2. Internal beauty is unaffected by time and age. Why do we worry so much about external appearances?
3. Have some craziness to shake up the deadly routine existence. Could the future belong to the rascals?
4. Never fall into believing a great job gives you security. Did you know that security is no longer where it used to be?
5. Love is a commitment to make sure we are there when needed. What is your commitment level?
6. What you want is frequently not what you need. What do you want out of your life?
7. I love the future because I plan to spend a lot of time there. Where are you planning to spend the rest of your life?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)