Find your craft and master it!
1. Focus on building your masterpiece for humanity. What is your masterpiece for the benefit of others?
2. Accountability is empowering. Why not be accountable for something in your life?
3. Stand up for what you believe because you know why. Do you really know why you believe in what you believe?
4. Start playing the game of LIFE even if you don’t understand it at first. Why not learn as you go?
5. Help others get what they want and you will end up with everything you need. How willing are you to reorder your priorities to serve others?
6. Never refuse to do something you can do. Why not do what needs to be done when it needs to be done?
7. Be in competition with yourself not anyone else. Why not keep score in your life instead of everyone else’s?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)