Can you imagine having 20/20 eye sight and having no vision? Vision is seeing with our mind. If our subconscious mind is two million times more powerful than our conscious mind why aren't we tapping into it? Can you clearly see what you want with your eyes closed?
1. Align your victories with your goals. Goal is nothing but a dream with a deadline. What goals are you working towards?
2. Vision is something you do daily. Can you clearly see where you are going?
3. Vision is tomorrow’s reality expressed as an idea today. What reality are you creating?
4. Plan everyday like your life depended on it. Can you imagine working hard without a plan?
5. There is a big difference between existence and true living. What are you living for?
6. You can design or redesign your life. We are either working towards our dreams or someone else’s dream. Why wouldn't you work for your dreams?
7. Ask, listen, unlearn, relearn, frame, reframe, learn to earn! Do you want it easy or do you want worth it?
We only get what we can see clearly. We only get what we picture.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)