How Bad Do You Want It?
1. We need fulfillment more than we need riches. What need is at the center of your life?
2. Passions don’t have to cool down as we age. Why do we readily accept what the world imposes on us?
3. Love is the accumulation of a lifetime of wisdom. How big is your love?
4. There is no limit of what a heart can hold. Can your heart be bigger than Texas?
5. Never be afraid of the fear of vulnerability. Why not kill the fear by actually being vulnerable for a change?
6. Never invite the possibility of failure. Why give it a chance if we know it will readily accept the invitation?
7. We only actualize dreams when we truly want them to happen. Do you really want your dreams to become reality?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)