You are truly PRICELESS
1. Our values are the raw material of our character. Be known by the promises you keep.
2. Success is to be able to live our lives in our own ways; significance is to help others live their lives in their own ways. Be the one to make the dust on the road so you don’t have to eat it. Success looks different to everyone.
3. Failures with people ought to make us even more determined to understand them. Understand others by knowing where they have been before helping them to go where they are going. Failure looks the same to all of us. Failure in the inability to reach our goals and dreams.
4. The depth of our duties and relationships determines the degree of influence we have. Keep a short distance between your words and your deeds.
5. The depth of our relationships produces our security. Judge each day more by the seeds you planted not the harvest you reaped.
6. Our feelings don’t determine our worth; neither do the feelings of others. Each one of us is truly PRICELESS. A God given purpose will set you on fire in a powerful direction.
7. Man is the most wondrous of creatures worthy of our deep understanding. It is in our challenges we find the revelations of who we truly are.
Take a few minutes to reflect upon the above. If the nuggets helped you please share them with others so we can make the world a better place.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)