An unexamined life is not worth living. Live, don’t just exist.
1. What do you want out of your life? Begin with the end in mind.
2. How do you define quality of life? The ideal lifestyle is different for everyone.
3. When have you risked your life for others? The risky life is the one lived without taking risks.
4. If you could start your life again what would you do different? In life we get so many chances. There is a point that it is too late.
5. What have you learned from spending time with children and elders? Have the wonder of a child along with the wisdom of an elder.
6. What are the best memories you have created for the rest of your life? Life is just a collection of great memories.
7. What is the importance of living a debt free life? Money is supposed to be our slave not our master.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)