Build and bond it together!
1. Trust must be present for any relationship to flourish. What is the glue that keeps relationships tight?
2. Prevent quickly jumping to negative conclusions. Where do negative conclusions come from?
3. Learn to overcome any irrational and self-defeating fears. How can you overcome your fears?
4. We must accept responsibility for our own unhappiness. Why do we tend to shift the responsibility to others?
5. Relinquish petty needs and desire of immediate gratification for the greater good. Where does the desire come from?
6. Do for others what they can’t do for themselves. Ask daily, what am I able to do for others?
7. If you want to be loved, it is time to start looking for greatness in people. What are you waiting for?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)